INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
Have you checked and understood:
Academic programs available including course structure, delivery methods, campus locations and projected course graduate/career outcomes
Academic entry requirements
English language requirements
Financial requirements to undertake study at the Institute living and in Australia
Requirements of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)/Genuine Student (GS) status and overall requirements of compliance with the student visa conditions.
Check the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website www.border.gov.au for visa application process, SVP eligibility and eligibility criteria for student visa application.
Check the Student Visa Assessment Level (AL) on www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud
1. All applicants must be 18 years or over at commencement of course.
2. The applicant first language is English; or the applicant has successfully completed an
Australian Year 12 programme; or successfully completed an English language course approved
by Le’ Culinaire Hospitality Institute; or an overall IELTS band score of at least 5.5 (Academic or
General); or a TOEFL score of at least 520, or at least 190 in the computer based TOEFL; or a
score of 45 or higherin the Pearson test of English.
3. Minimum completion of Year 12 in Australia and/or International
1. Complete this Application Form
2. Pay a non-refundable Application Fee of $250 AUD (any applicable tuition and health cover.
fees for applicants will be due after acceptance but prior to your arrival in Australia)
3. Provide a copy of your current passport (and a copy of your Australian Visa if you are already
4. Provide documentation of relevant qualifications as appropriate to the application (refer to Document Checklist)
5. Provide proof of current level of English (i.e. official test results or arrange for an English review)
The Admission Team will assess the application and may request additional documents such as: Additional questions and information that relate to your application.
Offer After the application is assessed and, if successful, a letter of Offer will be issued. Please ensure that the applicants understand the terms and conditions on the letter of Offer and arrange payment for the invoice.
1. Applicants understand and read through all the details and sign the Acceptance Form.
2. Return the form together with evidence of payment to Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute.
3. Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment(CoE) for your student visa application.
4. Attend orientation session at commencement at Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute
1. Application Form
a. Completed all sections
b. Completed the Checklist on the back of the enrolment form
c. Ensure you have read, understood and agree to comply to the terms and conditions of enrolment
a. Copy of Identification pages of your passport
b. Copy of current visa (if you are in Australia)
3. Academic Documents
a. Certified copies of relevant academic records in your home country, such as high school or college/university graduation certificates
b. Certified copies of relevant academic records in Australia, such as high school or college/university graduation certificates (if relevant)
4. English Evidence
a. Copy of enrolment in any course (other than English language course) if you are undertaking the course in Australia
b. if you have completed English in Australia, a certified copy of your English language certificate.
c. if you have completed an IELTS, TOEFL or PTE, please provide the certificate. Le Culinaire Institute will verify your test score online.
Ready to start ? Download the application form
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Registered Representatives and Agents
The Institute has accredited a number of representatives around the world to provide advice on study opportunities at the Institute and living in Australia. They will assist you to secure places at the Institute and also coordinate initial airport reception and accommodation placement. Some representatives may provide additional services. These representatives may charge a fee for their services. Visit our Agent Directory for details.
In the event that an application is submitted through an approved representative, the representative will be required to sign off the application together with the applicant.
The Institute will not be responsible or liable for information provided to you by an organisation that is not a registered and accredited representative of the Institute. The Institute is not required to accept an application from a potential international student through a non-accredited organisation. You should ask for evidence of accreditation with us before proceeding with an application.