INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
Have you checked and understood:
Academic programs available including course structure, delivery methods, campus locations and projected course graduate/career outcomes
Academic entry requirements
English language requirements
Financial requirements to undertake study at the Institute living and in Australia
Requirements of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)/Genuine Student (GS) status and overall requirements of compliance with the student visa conditions.
Check the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website www.border.gov.au for visa application process, SVP eligibility and eligibility criteria for student visa application.
Check the Student Visa Assessment Level (AL) on www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud
All applicants must be 18 years or over at commencement of course.
If English is not your first language you need to provide certified evidence of your English language proficiency. The following options are recognised by The College as English entry requirements for vocational courses:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score 5.5 overall band
- Completion of Year 12 (with a pass in English subject) or equivalent or studies at Certificate IV level or higher in Australia
- Upper Intermediate level assessed by a ASQA accredited ELICOS provider and/or approved English centre
- Proof that the medium of instruction at College has been in English with satisfactory grades in final examinations
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent or higher-level studies in one or more of the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Irelan
1. Complete this Application Form
2. Pay a non-refundable Application Fee of $250 AUD (any applicable tuition and health cover.
fees for applicants will be due after acceptance but prior to your arrival in Australia)
3. Provide a copy of your current passport (and a copy of your Australian Visa if you are already
4. Provide documentation of relevant qualifications as appropriate to the application (refer to Document Checklist)
5. Provide proof of current level of English (i.e. official test results or arrange for an English review)
The Admission Team will assess the application and may request additional documents such as: Additional questions and information that relate to your application.
Offer After the application is assessed and, if successful, a letter of Offer will be issued. Please ensure that the applicants understand the terms and conditions on the letter of Offer and arrange payment for the invoice.
1. Applicants understand and read through all the details and sign the Acceptance Form.
2. Return the form together with evidence of payment to Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute.
3. Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment(CoE) for your student visa application.
4. Attend orientation session at commencement at Le Culinaire Hospitality Institute
1. Application Form
a. Completed all sections
b. Completed the Checklist on the back of the enrolment form
c. Ensure you have read, understood and agree to comply to the terms and conditions of enrolment
a. Copy of Identification pages of your passport
b. Copy of current visa (if you are in Australia)
3. Academic Documents
a. Certified copy of your current Passport
b. Certified copy of Academic transcripts/certificates
c. Certified copy of English Language Test results e.g. IELTS, TOEFL etc.
d. Portfolio/Essay based on Course entry requirements (if applicable)
4. English Evidence
a. Copy of enrolment in any course (other than English language course) if you are undertaking the course in Australia
b. if you have completed English in Australia, a certified copy of your English language certificate.
c. if you have completed an IELTS, TOEFL or PTE, please provide the certificate. Le Culinaire Institute will verify your test score online.
Official certified English translations are required for documents in other languages. These translations must be certified by authorised translators in Australia or overseas.
Documents can be certified by one of the following officials: Official from the organisation that issued the original document, Government official, Public Notary, Justice of the Peace.
Ready to start ? Download the application form
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Registered Representatives and Agents
The Institute has accredited a number of representatives around the world to provide advice on study opportunities at the Institute and living in Australia. They will assist you to secure places at the Institute and also coordinate initial airport reception and accommodation placement. Some representatives may provide additional services. These representatives may charge a fee for their services. Visit our Agent Directory for details.
In the event that an application is submitted through an approved representative, the representative will be required to sign off the application together with the applicant.
The Institute will not be responsible or liable for information provided to you by an organisation that is not a registered and accredited representative of the Institute. The Institute is not required to accept an application from a potential international student through a non-accredited organisation. You should ask for evidence of accreditation with us before proceeding with an application.